The SportsArt UB521M Body Ergometer features an easy-to-operate dot matrix display with bright LED readouts and professionally designed programs. SportsArt Fitness highly refined line of commercial and club cycles offer multiple features to accommodate an array of commercial facilities.
SportsArt Fitness has long been an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of fitness equipment for commercial and residential use. With over 30 years of manufacturing experience, SportsArt has consistently raised the bar in the fitness industry and positioned itself as one of the most creative manufacturers of fitness equipment. SportsArt is the largest single brand manufacturer of fitness equipment in the world, sold in 70 countries worldwide.
From steel welds to breakthrough technologies to grueling test practices… SportsArt Fitness is the most reliable, best built, money can buy. Period.
Designed with every user in mind. Unique features like low starting resistance, multiple angle adjustments, smooth belt-drive operation and bi-directional resistance make the SportsArt UB521M Body Ergometer a perfect fit for any exerciser, of any ability, in any setting.
- Bi-Directional, Adjustable Crank – Gradually increase range-of-motion radius with settings of 6.5”, 7.5”, 8.5” and 9.5”.
- Rotating Display – The console rotates 85º for easy viewing, regardless of body position.
- Low Starting Resistance – Levels 1-20 adjust in 0.1 increments, ideal for rehabilitation.
- Adjustments – Not only is there shock-assisted seat height adjustments but the body position angle adjusts 73º – making handle positions comfortable for seated or standing users.
- Removable Seat – For wheelchair or standing users.
- Seat: Removable Seat. Shock Assisted Height Adjustments. Angle Adjusts 73 Degrees.
- Display: Dot Matrix Display with LEDs.
- Readouts: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed, Heart Rate, & Target Heart Rate.
- Programs: Random, Hill, Track, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, & Cardio/Weight Loss.
- Heart Rate Programs: Custom HR.
- Custom Programs: Custom Interval.
- Additional Program Features: CardioAdvisor™.
- Additional Console Features: ActivZone™ Icon. Console Rotates 85 Degrees.
- Resistance Levels: 20 Resistance Levels. Adjust 0.1 Increments.
- Cranks: Bi-Directional, Adjustable Crank. Radius Settings: 6.5”, 7.5”, 8.5” & 9.5”.
- Power: 120V Power Supply.
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 69″ L x 32″ W x 55″ H – 75″ H