Features & Benefits
- Two biomechanically correct movements in one machine, each with individual strength curve
- Weight tower position provides user privacy and easy accessibility
- Adjustable range of motion for customization to individual user needs
- 40” L x 70” W x 53” H, Weight Stack: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 12 years- Frame/Welded Moving Parts/Weight Stacks, 3 years-Moving Parts, 1 year-Labor and 6 months on • upholstery/pads/grips and tethered weight stack pins.
- Changing the weight is as simple as turning the dial, all from a seated position.
- Reduced maintenance costs! No guide rods to lubricate and no weight pins to lose. Hydraulic seat adjustments utilize a direct linage for maintenance-free use.
- No guide rods and fewer pulleys give a smooth, plate-loaded feel from a selectorized machine
- Ultimate comfort from marine-grade upholstery that is custom contoured and hand-crafted
- Features Optimal Strength Curve Technology• ® for an effective and safe workout
- 47” tower is non-intimidating and creates an uncluttered look
- Instructional placard utilize lenticular images (they move as you move your head)
- Multiple color options are available for the frame and upholstery